Vertical 10-way IEC C19 PDU-C20 plug
Power Distribution Units (PDU’s) are mounted inside the Data/Server Cabinet either horizontally to the 19” rack mount or vertically for the larger units. In order to power the equipment inside the cabinet the PDU’s are available in many different combinations of input plug and output sockets – as well as Standard 13Amp UK plug to UK sockets IEC and Hybrid IEC/UK versions are available – allowing for powering of equipment with differing power leads. Surge/Filtered locking and intelligent PDU’s are also available.
- IEC C19 sockets
- Available with C20 16A & 32A plug options
- Can be mounted on the back or side of the rack enclosure.
- Deep racks often leave space for vertical PDUs to be mounted inside the enclosure.
- 0U in height as they are usually mounted at the rear of acabinet
- Tough aluminium extrusion
- 3m power lead
- Switch cover and shrouded switch to prevent accidental switching on/off
- Cable exits from end cap of unit to allow easier mounting