Psiber Cable master 650
CableMaster 650 - Included in the kit:
Professional cable tester incl. 1 CableTracker CT15 tone probe 8 network/teltesting and ID remotes 1 cable assembly RJ45 to alligator clips 1-20 coax IDremotes 6xAA batteries 9 RJ45 cables micro USB cable pouch.
The test results are displayed on the full-colour graphic screen in a clear and easy to understand way can be saved in the device and be exported to the PC for evaluation and documentation with the free eXport PC reporting software.
The CableMaster 650 features extensive test capabilities for RJ45 network telephone and coaxial cable testing. Consisting of a main unit and a network/tel testing and ID remote the CableMaster 600 is the ideal tool to test RJ45 cabling displaying the results in a wire map format. It verifies continuity tests for reversals miswires split pairs shorts and opens. The cable length and the distance to the open will be determined using the integrated TDR (Time Domain Reflectometer).
The CableMaster 650 features an integrated tone generator to send a modulated audible signal into the cable which is detected by an optional tone probe used for cable tracing (unscreened unlabeled cables) and outlet/port identification. Cable ID remotes enable the user to identify which outlet is connected to the appropriate port in patch panel.
The CableMaster 650 enables a rapid identification of network ports/outlets while displaying the link capability and the current link status. In addition PoE (Power over Ethernet) presence is detected and displayed and can be tested with a load test compliant with IEEE 802.3 af/at.
Save and Report
Cable test results can be saved in the main unit and be exported to the PC-based eXport reporting software via the included USB cable. eXport is the central reporting software to create professional test reports that also supports other Psiber measurement and test instruments.
- Tests network and coaxial cables (RJ45 jack and F connector)
- Displays wire map in graphical format for rapid trouble-shooting
- Determines cable length and distance to the cable fault performing afull TDR measurement
- High resolution color display for excellent readability in anyenvironment
- Generation of test reports and documentation with PC-based reportingsoftware
- Extensive test and fault finding capabilities such as: Cabletracing/port identification using a tone probe PoE detection and testing Linktest up to 1 Gb/s Outlet/port identification with ID remotes.