MODEL 2703RC-A MegaLink1 - G.703/E1 Digital Modem : Rack Mount Card
The Patton MegaLink™ Model 2703RC-A G.703/E1rack card modem receives unstructured, synchronous 2.048 Mbps data from a G.703 network and sends it to a router, bridge, multiplexer or other device. The Model2703RC-A is available with two interface options: 120 Ohm twisted pair to the network with EIA-530 (EIA-422) or V.35 (utilizing a 25 pin connector) to the terminal, or 75 Ohm dual coax to the network with X.21 to the terminal. An additional feature allows the EIA-530 terminal interface to be adapted to X.21using a special DTE cable (available from Patton). The Model 2703RC-A is designed to mount in Patton’s 2U high, 16-slot rack chassis or 2/4/8-slotCluster Boxes. These have a switchable 120/240 VAC power supply (optional 48VDC) and mount cards in a mid-plane architecture: front "function” cards and rear "interface” cards can be hot-swapped independently, providing great flexibility. The Model 2703RC-A supports Internal (master) and Network (slave)clocking. Loopback test is built-in, and front panel LEDs monitor power, network, master clock and test loop.
- Synchronous network data rate of 2.048 Mbps
- Four Selectable DTE Rates: 256, 512, 1024, and 2048Kbps
- EIA-530 (EIA-422 Electrical), V.35, or X.21 terminal interfaces
- 120 ohm (twisted pair) or 75 ohm (coax) network terminations
- Master and Slave (network) clocking
- Built-in local loopback test
- Front panel LED indicators for power, network,master clock and test loop
- Mounts in Patton’s 16-slot rack chassis and2/4/8-slot Cluster Boxes
- Made in the U.S.A.