DDF Plug QT-HDC43/GTIQT Cable Type BT3002 (Packet size 25)
ITT’s wide range of Cannon Type43 / SMZ connectors are extensively used in 75 ohm communication systems and have become the recognized standard in telecommunications in many parts of the world. Designed around the requirements of BS9210 F0022 and draft specifications CECC 122 300 these connectors are designed for field installation and feature the ‘Posi-Lock’ latch to prevent accidental disconnection.
A special feature of the Cannon Type 43 / SMZ range is the QT (Quick Termination) technology for cable connectors. Designed to reduce assembly time and loose parts the QT termination system incorporates a connector body with a pre-assembled centre contact termination is simple with no loose contact to drop or lose. QT provides a reliable gas tight connection between the inner conductor of the cable and connector contact that meets the most stringent industry standards.
- High performance gold plated contact areas – for reliable long term operation
- Posi-Lock locking mechanisms – for secure coupling and ease of engagement and separation
- Three-part construction with crimp inner contact and outer ferrule
- Quick Termination (QT) technology
- Available for BT standard and HDC distribution frames