|Please contact us for further information on pricing and delivery
As part of the MATRIX Cat6A solution Matrix’s Cat 6A unshielded Keystone jack performance exceeds all requirements of the Cat 6AISO11801/ EN50173/ ANSI/TIA standards with guaranteed 550MHZ broadband transmission, long-term reliability and stability; keystone style is suitable for use at the workplace outlet and at the patch panel making them ideal for connection between workspace and Equipment room.
- 110 or Krone style easy termination
- Unique design of the circuit board and line pairs decreases cross talk giving enhanced headroom over the Cat 6A spec.
- T568A/B colour coded Wire map printed clearly on jacks.
- 550MHZ available bandwidth exceeds Cat 6A standards
- Backward compatibility for Cat 6, Cat 5E and Cat 5
- Latched Termination protector cap prevents wiring stress bending or disconnecting
- High-strength PC material for termination housing ensures> 250 x terminations.
- Suitable for use with MATRIX Keystone shuttered 25x50mm Euro modules and LJ6C shuttered modules
- Suitable for use with MATRIX Keystone Patch panels