Our versatile patch panels are designed for use in data centres, telecommunication networks and premise installations. The sliding tray feature means that the panel does not have to be removed from the rack during re-configuration. The tray can be fixed at a 45º working angle, to allow engineers’ hands to be kept free. The panel is 19 inch as standard, with integrated strength member tie positions and a removable plate at the rear to allow the installation of steel tape armoured cable.
- Designed to fit standard 19” racks
- Fits up to 24 fibres in 1U
- 24 adaptor positions
- Ports are labelled individually to facilitate identification
- Can be fixed at a 45º when work is in process
- Accepts loosetube, tight buffer, pre terminated and steel tape armoured cable
- RoHS, REACH SvHC and UL rated