Designed with the installers and operators of enterprise networks in mind, the FiberXpert OTDR 5000 measures, documents and troubleshoots fiber optic networks. The FiberXpert OTDR 5000 provides very high resolution with one of the shortest dead zones available for testing multimode and single-mode fibers, thus enabling measurement of very short fiber links. Automatic analysis simplify the measurement tasks and let you be the fiber expert. Available in two versions : Multimode and Quad.
- Improved workflow with hands-free solution driving best practices to IEC standards
- The automated pass/fail detection directly gives an indication if there is something wrong and safes time analysing measurement results.
- Using the FiberXpert gives you the possibility to ensure highest quality connectorizing, splicing and turn-of of new fiber links
- Ruggedized housing with protective rubber boot for work on construction sites.
- Reduce maintenance costs and increase flexibility due to interchangable optical connectors at the measurement module.
- Optical Time Domain Reflectometer (OTDR) for 850/1300nm multimode or combined for 850/1300nm multimode and 1310/1550nm single-mode
- Standards compliant Tier 2 measurement of fiber optic cabling
- Automatic Pass/Fail analysis of the test results according to the limits specified by TIA/IEC
- Display of the OTDR trace in a graphical format for a length-dependent analysis of all events for reflection and attenuation
- All fiber link events and analysis listed in a table of results
- Automatic macro-bend detection
- Built-in optical loss test set
- Optional fiber inspection probe
- Large color LCD touch screen
- Generation of professional reports with the central eXport evaluation software.